Please Follow the below steps for install SSL :
- Log into your cPanel account
- Locate and click on SSL/TLS Manager in the Security section
3. Next step is to Generate and Submit the Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
- In SSL/TLS, click Generate an SSL Certificate Signing Request. and the panel will open like this :
- Enter the requested company information:
- Key Size — Select 2,048 bits
4. After creating the CSR yo uneed to log in to the Globehost client Area where you need to click on my services and then follow the further process . please check the screenhots below for client area Process:
- After login to client area you need to click on "Generate now Certificate" as per the image below .
- When you click on generate now option it will redirect you to another page where yo uhave to fill up the details.
- Here u have to fill CSR and it will ask your details then click on SUBMIT, it will go for verification of your domain.
- You have to select cPanel/WHM option and then paste the CSr which you created in cPanel and then click on continue . it will then redirect you to the next page which is called " Validation Process ".
- On the validation page you will get various validation methods to get the certificate issued. Please check teh various validation methods :
- CNAME Verification: This method requires that your domain is using Globehost name servers at the time of verification.
- HTML Verification: This method requires to upload a validation file
- EMail Verification : A validation Email will be sent on email id .
- Please Click Here to get detail on validation process
5. After the verification completes . You will get a "Download Certificate" option in your client area. And you have to download the zip file from there .
- After downloading the zip file you need to extract it and the you will see the files and thorugh the third party tool ( notepad++) you can see the CRT coding .
- Note: After Extract the file you need to open the file in notepad and copy the CRT code.
- Open the SSL/TLS option and go to the managed SSL Sites and then paste the CRT and click on AUtofill.
- When you click on autofill it will autofill the other credentials like private key and CA bundle.
- Please note that if the CSR is valid in that case it will fetch the Private key automatically other wise it will not fetch the private key. Also please make sure you created teh CSR correetly other wise you have to follow up teh whole process again.
- after all this step now you are on the final step click on the install as mention in above image and then ssl will install.
- After 24 hour ssl will reflect on your website if not then follow this Link to make changes in your .htaccess fiie .