Steps to Setup Name Servers in VPS Server
Once your Server Setup is Complete Please use the Below Given Method to Setup Name Servers For your VPS Server
1. Login In your WHM with Root User.
2. Locate to Search Bar and Type " Basic WebHost Manager® Setup"
3. Then click on basic config
4. Scroll Down and Navigate to Nameserver's. Use To fill the Host Which you wanna Create for Example:- ns1.xxxxxx.com & ns2.xxxxxx.com.
5. Then Click on "Configure Address Records" After Clicking on this A popup will be Appear. Use to Fill the Server IP Address in IPv4 to Create the A record in the Server Then Click on "Configure Address records" Again.
6. Use the Same Method for Another Nameserver to Create Address record.
7. Then Click on Save Changes. with this method, Your Server Name servers will be Set in Vps.