Steps to Take the server on the remote control
- You can Always Use Terminal If you have Pre-installed Cpanel on your Server. From that option you can take your Server on root Control to Define all type of tasks.
-Either you can use Putty to connect Your Server With SSH (Shell) secure login. Please use the below-given Steps to Connect With Shell Access.
1. Download the Putty by Click Here. and install in your PC
2. After Installation please open it and Fill the Server ip address as in Host Name and Port number Default Will be 22
3. After Fill up the Details Please Click on Open.
4. Then Security Check Will be required by server Please Click on "YES"
5. then login as Root press "ENTER" then please use server Password to connect.