You can use WordPress Migrations Plugins available in cPanel to move WordPress from one server to other. Otherwise, you can follow this manual steps.
- Login to your old server and download backup of files and Database using backup wizard option.
- Login to your New Hosting Account and click on Backup Wizard.
- Click Restore and upload your file and database.
- Now come back to cpanel and click on My SQL Databases
- There create a database user, and provide him all Privileges of the database.
- Now edit the configuration.php file there update New Database username, password. database name and table_prefix as per new server details.
- Now your WordPress website is live.
If you are not such a technical person to follow these steps you can Request Wordpress Migration from our Team by paying Wordpress Migration Fee of Rs 250/- per Wordpress Migration.