You may be getting trouble while login into cpanel because of the following reasons.
1) The login is invalid.: This error occur because of wrong login details. either your cpanel username or password is wrong. Make sure there is No extra space character while pasting password. If you are still unable to login you can change your cpanel password. click here to see steps for cpanel password change.
2) IP Address Has Changed!: Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) has a short DHCP lease time, causing your IP address to be renewed/released and reassigned while you are logged into cPanel or You are attempting to login into cPanel using the same account from two different devices concurrently. Please try to login from any other stable internet or try to login after sometime.
3) cPanel login URL not working: If you have purchased hosting recently or updated nameservers it can take upto 24 hours for DNS propogation. Till that time you can login to cpanel using temporary link sent you over email.
Alternate way to login to cpanel:
You can login to cpanel directly from GlobeHost ClientArea. Steps to login to cpanel are following:
- Login to GlobeHost Client Area.
- Click on "Services" from the Menu bar.
- Choose "My Services: from the Dropdown.
- Click on "Active" Button available in front of your Service.
- On the left Sidebar you will get option "Login to cpanel"
If still you are Facing any issue Please Click Here to raise a ticket to our Support team.